The user agrees to the following terms
- Respect intellectual property rights. Do not upload, download, post, or otherwise transmit any text, images, drawings, photos, graphics, digital images available on this website.
- Our products or services are not to be used for any unlawful activity or activities harmful to individuals or society including racial, hateful or inflammatory content which maybe objectionable or infringe on the rights of any individual or group. The list is not comprehensive.
- In respect of any content or images you send to us or upload to our site, you confirm that you are the owner of the content or that the content is in the public domain and you are not infringing on the rights of other persons.
- Do not transmit, upload or download any intellectual property which you do not have the legal right .
- disrupt or interfere with any other user’s enjoyment of the Site or affiliated or linked websites.
- Artworldcollection.com reserves the right to remove or reject any content which would violates it’s policies.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Site, use of the Site or access to the Site without Art World Collection ‘s written consent.
Products and returns
Artworldcollections.com guarantees the quality of our products. In the event there is a problem with the order due to our error, please email us within 7 days of receipt so we can resolve the situation immediately.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with the non-customised or personalised merchandise purchased you may return it for store credit. All returns must be preapproved with a relevant RMS #. You must notify us by email and wait for our return approval number before shipping the goods back to us.
Please report all damage claims within 48 hours. If there is noticeable damage to the package please have the driver note it on the bill of lading (for freight shipments) and ask for a copy.
We will make every effort to send you a replacement order as soon as possible.
In most cases it is possible to modify an existing order (just as long as no custom items were made at that point). Once an order has been produced is submitted it cannot be cancelled.
The customer is responsible for all shipping charges unless it was our shipping error. All unsolicited returns will be declined.
All returns must be in the original packaging and condition.
Shipping and taxes
Title and risk of loss of product passes to you on shipment to the shipping carrier. Except for overseas orders, taxes are added based on your shipping address. Duties, taxes and other fees on overseas orders are the responsibility of the purchaser. We may ship partial orders at no additional cost to you.
We cannot accept COD returns or orders.
Use of the site is in compliance with Canadian Laws and regulations.